1. Manuscripts for the regular issues are to be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief, or to one of the Managing Editors. Manuscripts for a special issue should be submitted to the Editor(s) of the special issue. For all papers to be submitted, please submit only Word paper using "IJCSNS-Paper-Sample-Format."
2. Submission of a manuscript indicates a tacit understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publication with other journals.
3. If copyrighted material is used, the author should obtain the necessary copyright release and submit it along with the manuscript.
4. Once a paper is accepted, authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJCSNS.
5. All papers will be acknowledged and refereed. They will not be returned.
6. For final manuscript preparation and submission, see the instructions at http://www.ijcsns.org. Submission of the final manuscript implies that the manuscript is in its final form. Deviations from the instructions will cause publication delay.
7. There will be $400 charge for accepted paper.
authors will be provided with a volume(about 300 pages) of the journal. Purchase orders for additional volumes can be made on order forms
which will be sent to authors.
a paper is accepted and published on the last day of
month, the authors should cede copyright
of the paper over to IJCSNS and charge
the publication fee even though they want to withdraw it
Submit : firstname.lastname@example.org