1. Web site: http://www.ijcsns.org
Aim & Scope
=> See "Aim & Scope" Menu
2. Name of Journal:
=> International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS)
3. Peer-Review Process: All manuscripts intended for publication in the International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS) should be submitted by IJCSNS online system, and are handled through the Peer-Review Process for scholarly publication. The submitted manuscripts are first assessed by the Editor-in-Chief. The approved manuscripts will be reviewed by three anonymous reviewers selected by the Editor-in-Chief. During review process, the authors' name and affiliation are open to the reviewers. The review results will be announced within two weeks. The paper will receive "Acceptance" from three reviewers with an average of 80 points, or more and "Rejection" for papers with an average of 79 points or less. It will make the final decision on either "Acceptance", or "Rejection" of the manuscript for the publication. When the final revised manuscript meets all IJCSNS content and format requirements, it will be scheduled for publication in the next available issue.
(3.1) Manuscripts for the regular issues are to be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief, or to one of the Managing Editors. Manuscripts for a special issue should be submitted to the Editor(s) of the special issue. For all papers to be submitted, please submit only Word paper using "IJCSNS-Paper-Sample-Format."
(3.2) Submission of a manuscript indicates a tacit understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publication with other journals.
(3.3) If copyrighted material is used, the author should obtain the necessary copyright release and submit it along with the manuscript.
(3.4) Once a paper is accepted, authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJCSNS.
4. Ownership and Management: This Journal is owned by publisher, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS), Non-Profit Organization
5. Governing body:
=> See "Contact Us" Menu
6. Editorial team/contact information:
=> See "Contact Us" Menu
7. Copyright Policy: IJCSNS accepts original articles and critical review articles. An original research article comprises a complete, detailed, self-contained description of a research effort. The manuscript is accepted with the understanding that they have not been copyrighted, published, or accepted for publication elsewhere. A review article is required to provide an updating of an area of science or technology pertinent to scope of IJCSNS. The International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS) retains the exclusive copyright to reproduce and distribute all publications, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, and electronic form (offline, online). Once a paper is accepted, authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJCSNS.
8. Author Fees: IJCSNS has the policy of academic Journals that intend to bear the cost necessary for review and publication of papers. there will be $400 charge for an accepted paper of 10 pages. The amount paid will be used for review cost, Web operation, and publishing on the Web.
Publication Fee Section
=> See "Publication/Copyright" on the left
9. Process for identification and dealing with Allegation of Research Misconduct: When the journal faces suspected cases of research and publication misconduct such as redundant (duplicate) publication, plagiarism, fraudulent, or fabricated data, charges in authorship, an undisclosed conflict of interest, ethical problems with a submitted manuscript, a reviewer who has appropriated an author's idea or data, complaints against editors, and so on, the resolution process will follow the International Standards for Authors (http://www.publicationethics.org/). The following are procedures for preventing and dealing with research misconduct in IJCSNS.
- Plagiarism: Another person's original work, such as data, Figures, text, or ideas, should be properly acknowledged in the author's manuscript and not be presented as if they were the autho's own.
- Duplicate Publication: Author should not publish findings that have been published previously. Multiple publications are only possible when it is compatible to the policy of Publication Ethics for publications in the IJCSNS.
(9.1) Prevention: In order to prevent research misconduct, IJCSNS set up a process to detect and prevent misconduct from the time of manuscript submission. To this end, when submitting a paper, IJCSNS compare and analyze similar papers or already published papers to check whether there is any misconduct, and if necessary, reject the paper submission.
(9.2) Identification: IJCSNS has procedures in place to identify research misconduct. To this end, prior to publication of the paper, the IJCSNS Committee determines whether there is any misconduct, and review the content, data, and references of the paper. After the paper is published, the committee reviews research misconduct if necessary.
(9.3) Handling: When research misconduct is confirmed, IJCSNS has established procedures to actively handle it. To this end, the committee can go through a verification process to determine whether there is research misconduct, and if necessary, take measures such as canceling the publication of the paper, requesting correction, and reporting to IJCSNS.
(9.4) Reporting: IJCSNS often proactively report research misconduct when it is identified. To this end, IJCSNS must comply with the laws related to research misconduct in the Journal publication concerned if necessary. Through the above procedures, IJCSNS strives to maintain publication ethics and academic integrity and increase reliability by preventing, identifying, handling, and reporting the research misconduct.
10. Publication Ethics: IJCSNS complies with Publication Ethics and strictly limits the following rules that must be observed for fair, transparent, and reliable publication of papers.
(10.1) Authorship: IJCSNS has a policy on Authorship to clarify the roles and contributions of authors. In general, the following criteria are followed: (1) Substantial Contribution: In order to be marked as an author, authors must make a substantial contribution to the paper. The contribution of the paper is evaluated in terms of academic, experimental, or analytical aspects. (2) Author Oder: The order of names of authors usually indicates importance and order regardless of their contribution to the paper. The first author is usually the person who contributed the most to the paper, and the last author is usually the corresponding author on the paper. (3) Authorship Attribution: When multiple authors write a paper together should clarify their contribution and role, and share responsibility for the paper.
(10.2) Process for managing Complaints and Appeals : When a compaint or appeal occurs to IJCSNS, (1) Identify the complaint/appeal about the publication, (2) Contact, identify the problem, and find a resolution, (3) Check IJCSNS policies and procedures, open appropriate IJCSNS committee, and resolve the complaint/appeal. (4) Provide feedback on complaints. In order to prevent similar problems, countermeasures are prepared. The Editor, Editor Board, and Editorial Office are responsible for handling and resolving the submitted complaints and appeals. The consequence of resolution will depend on the type or degree of the misconduct and will the guideline of Committee of Publication Ethics(COPE). If not descibed abouve, the process of handling complaints and appeals follows the COPE guidelines, available at https://publicationethics.org/appeals.
(10.3) Disclosure of Conflict of Interest: IJCSNS has a policy on Conflict of Interest (COI) to ensure publication ethics. (1) Disclosure of COI: The paper writer or reviewer must state in the paper all interests that may cause COI. (2) Report COI: If a COI occurs, the author or reviewer must report it to IJCSNS. (3) COI Review: IJCSNS review the COI during the paper review process and checks whether ot not the COI has occurred. (4) COI Handling In the event of a COI, IJCSNS will take measures to minimize the impact of the COI and deal with it.
(10.4) Data Sharing and Reproduciblity: Since data sharing and reproduciblity are important factors that can increase the reliability and transparency of research results, the following policy is followed: (1) IJCSNS is encouraged to share data on research results as much as possible (2) IJCSNS establishes procedures for verification and reproducibility of research results, and also confirms that other researchers can reproduce the research results if possible.
(10.5) Ethical Oversight Policy: IJCSNS has an Ethical Oversight policy in consideration of the ethical aspects of research. (1) Author Ethics: IJCSNS also considers the ethical qualifications of authors and reviewers. In the case of ethical violations, IJCSNS actively investigate them and take steps to address them.
(10.6) Intellectual Property: IJCSNS guarantees the righted works such as intellectual property research results or papers. In addition, IJCSNS makes efforts to prevent infringement of intellectual property rights.
(10.7) Post-publication Discussions and Corrections: To ensure the accuracy and reliability of the papers, IJCSNS receives requests for correction and corrects the published paper if necessary.
11. Publishing Schedule: IJCSNS is a Journal that is published monthly and is published 12 times a year. If you submit a paper by the 20th of every month, the review results will be announced within two weeks by three reviewers. After a paper is accepted and published on the last day of month, the authors should cede copyright of the paper over to IJCSNS. The publication fee is waived for Invited Articles or Letters to the Editor.
=> 20th of every month
=> Last day of every month
12. Access: IJCSNS is published monthly, and from the January 2006 issue, open access to all papers is available at any time for free through www.ijcsns.org.
13. Archiving: In order to maintain accessiblility and continuity of all papers since 2006, IJCSNS has been operated at the same time as a KT independent IP Server and a server at Soongsil University in Korea for backup system, so even if the IJCSNS stops publishing, electronic backup and retention system will be in place.
14. Revenue Sources: IJCSNS has been publishing since the January 2006 issue, is preparing its own funds, and has funds that can operate without any help. If IJCSNS closes, the remaining amount will be paid as graduate school scholarships. At any time, all published papers can be found on the site www.ijcsns.org.
15. Advertising: IJCSNS is transparently advertising new issue advertisement to authors through e-mail, while advertising information through www.ijcsns.org and e-mail in various ways. Because there are many authors who have been published for 17 years, the effect of advertising through e-mail has been the driving force for maintaining and developing IJCSNS.
16. Direct Marketing: IJCSNS has been diligently promoting for 17 years through www.ijcsns.org, delivering new issue contents to many authors through e-mail, and direct marketing by promoting. IJCSNS complies with legal regulations and prevents illegal marketing activities. Through the previous published authors, the rights of authors are protected and the reliability of IJCSNS has been maintained for 17 years.
Submit : email@example.com